Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Tailoring and Blacksmithing Materials Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Turambar
a New Soul
a New Soul
Turambar

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: 1688
Production Mastery: 1

Tailoring and Blacksmithing Materials Guide Empty
PostSubject: Tailoring and Blacksmithing Materials Guide   Tailoring and Blacksmithing Materials Guide Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 3:40 am

A while ago I made up an excel document listing all Tailored and Blacksmithed items, as well as the matierials they need in a table format. Any tailors/BSmiths may find this helpful in deciding what to make for training at each rank.

Note 1: If any items have been added since I made this list, they have not been added. (ex. rosemary gloves).

Note 2: The materials along the top read horizontal instead of vertical in the web view of the document, making them illegible. If you download it (click download, then choose either 'open' or 'save'), they should display properly (you would need to have excel on your computer for this to work).

Note 3: There are some hidden collumns. These contain manual prices for store bought manuals, completion per success, and sometimes some other info (where to find manual, materials required listed out, etc). These collumns can be unhidden in the downloaded version, but not the online one.

I have uploaded the document and it can be found at: "https" followed by "://" followed by "skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?cid=3380ae5e268fbed7&resid=3380AE5E268FBED7!113&parid=3380AE5E268FBED7!112" (note: no "www")

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited by Kerowyn on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Link)
Back to top Go down

Tailoring and Blacksmithing Materials Guide
Page 1 of 1