Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Killer Or Noob?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
killernoob
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
killernoob

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: 1
Production Mastery: Novice

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 am

well some of you call me Killer and some of you call me Noob but which one should you call me? To solve the issue heres the deal you have to fight me in my element (Ranged) if you can defeat me fairly you can call me Noob but if u loose u must call me Killer Very Happy lol so when ever you see me online tell me ill find you and we will have a match unless my computer is on the slow side......well have to add something now, you must have killed me in the last PVP between you and me if you have killed me in the past that doesn't count the last fight between us is what counts
Back to top Go down

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:22 am

killernoob wrote:
well some of you call me Killer and some of you call me Noob but which one should you call me? To solve the issue heres the deal you have to fight me in my element (Ranged) if you can defeat me fairly you can call me Noob but if u loose u must call me Killer Very Happy lol so when ever you see me online tell me ill find you and we will have a match unless my computer is on the slow side

Note that I killed him once before his little rule probably changed. Mwhehehe.
Back to top Go down
killernoob
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
killernoob

Life Skill Stats

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 5:11 am

well i killed you 4 times i win :3
Back to top Go down

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:53 am

killernoob wrote:
well i killed you 4 times i win :3

Note that it says in your thing that I had to beat you FAIRLY, not most of the time.

Besides, I think it was fair when I beat you, considering the elven arrow spam versus my mana shield. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sunobozou
the Legendary
the Legendary
Sunobozou

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: 5XX
Production Mastery: 1

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:20 pm

how about i just call u noob for this post? besides if i still had my human i would anyway. (still trying to get it back) r1 range, r1 mag, r9 AR 270 dex. not including other petty combat skills.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nemo187
killernoob
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
killernoob

Life Skill Stats

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:59 pm

still call me kill noob sho lol and fine for the time bein u can call me noob sun o-o when u get ur char back wewill fite lol
Back to top Go down

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:08 pm

killernoob wrote:
still call me kill noob sho lol and fine for the time bein u can call me noob sun o-o when u get ur char back wewill fite lol

Sure thing, noob!

Of course, I'll admit to editing your post, but seriously, I was fine to call you killer BEFORE you started this whole "call me killer or call me noob" thing. It is a little insulting, considering we are all friends here in the guild. But that's my opinion, take it as you will.
Back to top Go down
killernoob
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
killernoob

Life Skill Stats

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 pm

dude dont take it as an offence i dont mean to offend anyone its not a big deal i started this for fun obviosly you could kill me anytime if it was a sword fight i only have like 130hp and crappy def lol only reason u lost is cuz im a some what fast range guy and i know when to shoot thats the only reason
Back to top Go down

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:42 pm

killernoob wrote:
dude dont take it as an offence i dont mean to offend anyone its not a big deal i started this for fun obviosly you could kill me anytime if it was a sword fight i only have like 130hp and crappy def lol only reason u lost is cuz im a some what fast range guy and i know when to shoot thats the only reason

Alright then Razz And yes, I know you're a fast arrow spammer. I was there. Still, enough of the "call me killer" stuff between us, alright, and I'll stop messing with ya Smile I still killed you once, though.
Back to top Go down
killernoob
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
killernoob

Life Skill Stats

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:46 pm

lol well lets have a last battle to finally decide it and i wont use bow ill make an exception for u ill use my shield and broad. deal? lol!
Back to top Go down

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 11:50 pm

killernoob wrote:
lol well lets have a last battle to finally decide it and i wont use bow ill make an exception for u ill use my shield and broad. deal? lol!

Let's make it more interesting and fair, once and for all. Fists and no armor.

Last edited by Shoujin on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killernoob
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
killernoob

Life Skill Stats

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 1:55 am

haha fine
Back to top Go down
Kerowyn
Guild Founder
Guild Founder
Kerowyn

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: ????

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Rain Check Please!   Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:24 pm

I certainly mean to combat you killer! But hold on a bit for me. Work is being somewhat demanding lately... but I'll be online soon.
Back to top Go down
killernoob
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
killernoob

Life Skill Stats

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 11:27 pm

lol alrite kerow (:
Back to top Go down
Sunobozou
the Legendary
the Legendary
Sunobozou

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: 5XX

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 8:53 am

well it seems ill have my human back soon so if u wanna tell for sure if i get to call u noob ill fight ya Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Nemo187
Sponsored content

Killer Or Noob?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killer Or Noob?    Killer Or Noob?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killer Or Noob?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Hall :: General Discussion-
Jump to: