Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

What'd I miss?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eomere
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
Eomere

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: 1
Production Mastery: 2

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:25 am

So i got an email saying that chat isn't working on mabi (I am Jack's complete lack of surprise) but i was just wondering what else is going on in the world of mabi.. I haven't really played since the spell MABINOGI event (i did the event and spent 2.6mil on letters and got the d#$m lepricon hat.
and how is everyone else?
Back to top Go down

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:29 am

Highlights:
- Communication has become limited to local chat, whispers or mailbox chat in Mabinogi
- Mabinogi is running 3 events at once (Bingo, Shoot the Sun and the existing back to school event)
- I made a rally call to make sure people can talk to each other.

Sorry for the scare (or annoyance).
Back to top Go down
Niatos
the Journeyman
the Journeyman
Niatos

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: 252
Production Mastery: r1

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:56 am

I'll be back to playing and harassing you all now that my pc is built. Expecting long hours talking about nothing.
Back to top Go down
Lotono
the Apprentice
the Apprentice
Lotono

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: 3XX
Production Mastery: R9

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 am

Wow that's pretty bad. Geez Nexon always has been so so, but to lose higher chat functions must be annoying a lot of guilds. How long has it persisted?

I have to admit I haven't been on much, but this semester is killing me. Sad

Anywho I hope it's fixed soon. Thanks for the rally cry Shoujin, Smile
Back to top Go down

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:02 pm

Lotono wrote:
Wow that's pretty bad. Geez Nexon always has been so so, but to lose higher chat functions must be annoying a lot of guilds. How long has it persisted?

I have to admit I haven't been on much, but this semester is killing me. Sad

Anywho I hope it's fixed soon. Thanks for the rally cry Shoujin, Smile

The problem has been going on for at least 5 to 7 days, so it's reaching for about a week.

Of course, having 3 events going on at once is asking for trouble by Nexon, but even a friendly suggestion about it is met with scorn.

They're basically waiting for an answer from devCat or Nexon Korea, which is sad to begin with - if our game developers have to rely on the main branch every single time, then what's the point of having a North American branch? Being an aspiring game designer/programmer, this makes me annoyed and angry.

And Niatos, give us stats or give us DEATH!
Back to top Go down
Niatos
the Journeyman
the Journeyman
Niatos

Life Skill Stats

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:11 am

2Tb HDD, 1tb External HDD, 16GB ram, AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor (3.20 GHz). (Hexcore) I don't know much else as a friend bought the components and built it while I was working. I will never find a way to use all 16 USB slots....

It would also help if I would stop getting injured at work. I don't like hospitals...
Back to top Go down

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:31 am

Niatos wrote:
2Tb HDD, 1tb External HDD, 16GB ram, AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor (3.20 GHz)

*faints*

What the hell are you doing with my dream machine, man? lol
Back to top Go down
Niatos
the Journeyman
the Journeyman
Niatos

Life Skill Stats

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:33 am

Shoujin wrote:
Niatos wrote:
2Tb HDD, 1tb External HDD, 16GB ram, AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Processor (3.20 GHz)

*faints*

Waiting for you to pick it up? ;o It cost me $826
Back to top Go down

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:03 pm

Niatos wrote:
Shoujin wrote:
Niatos wrote:

*faints*

Waiting for you to pick it up? ;o It cost me $826

Hmm... I'm planning to build my own (not from scratch, mine you) - if I do it, it's going to cost me something like $1,500 for the computer and another $300-500 to upgrade the home network.
Back to top Go down
Niatos
the Journeyman
the Journeyman
Niatos

Life Skill Stats

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 12:19 am

I love how easily we can change topics =D
Back to top Go down

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 2:41 am

Niatos wrote:
I love how easily we can change topics =D

Because I'm awesome like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What'd I miss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What'd I miss?   What'd I miss? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What'd I miss?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Hall :: General Discussion-