Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inRegister

Craftsman Guildstone Location

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kerowyn
Guild Founder
Guild Founder
Kerowyn

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: ????
Production Mastery: 1

Craftsman Guildstone Location Empty
PostSubject: Craftsman Guildstone Location   Craftsman Guildstone Location Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:57 am

Greetings! If you're looking for the guildstone, it's located just outside Bangor, on the moongate side of the road.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cranston and I have given much thought to moving the guildstone from Tir, and although Dunby might appear to be a popular place, it is also a very crowded and laggy place. Bangor, though sparesly populated, has a steady traffic, is on a Trade Route, and is a minor hotspot for gathering items (cheap leather, holy water, and ore lumps/fragments). Bangor wins.

Last edited by Kerowyn on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cranston
the Guild Leader
the Guild Leader

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman Guildstone Location   Craftsman Guildstone Location Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Plus it's so easy to warp to Dunbarton. Does anyone know if we can cheat commerce routes bu warping via the guild stone to the guild hall? I am going to give that a shot later tonight, but I am betting....no. Why make it easier on the Cranberry?
Back to top Go down
Kerowyn
Guild Founder
Guild Founder
Kerowyn

Life Skill Stats
Total Level: ????
Production Mastery: 1

PostSubject: Sry, but no.   Craftsman Guildstone Location Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 8:59 pm

I tried it already on the way to Dunby for a trade run. It doesn't work. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craftsman Guildstone Location   Craftsman Guildstone Location Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craftsman Guildstone Location
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guild Charter :: Rules & Other Info.-
Jump to: